- Visit our website
at https://prayerfest.net/ , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
usernames email addresses names
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
“crash dumps” ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
“ WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? “ below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Mr. Sorge is an author and speaker with a unique way of helping people process their journey, while encouraging them to stay in the race and overcome. Whether you’re reading one of his books or listening to him, you’re about to receive a message from the heart of God that will strengthen your faith and draw you into greater intimacy with Jesus.
Dr. Loritts is the Teaching Pastor at The Summit Church (North Carolina), and a speaker at conferences, churches and retreats across the globe. The award-winning author also serves as the President of The Kainos Movement, an organization committed to seeing the multiethnic church become the new normal.
Dr. Ireland is founder and lead pastor of Christ Church (New Jersey), a multisite, multicultural congregation representing over 70 nationalities. Author of over 25 books, he has also traveled to more than 75 nations, and built a reputation of teaching culturally relevant messages that inspire and empower his global audiences.
Mrs. Rosario possesses one of the most powerful and captivating voices in Christian music today. Leading a generation of worshippers, her music has impacted hearts around the world. Whether it's making new songs or mentoring worship leaders, she has established herself as a defining artist of this generation.
This collection of creatives, teachers and leaders inspire and invoke worship through various forms of creativity. Their vision is to share their deep connection to God’s heart in the area of diversity and biblically grounded worship expressions. Their heart for worship is to see the Body of Christ know Jesus through their art.