COUNTDOWN TO PRAYERFEST 2017
TIME & LOCATION
9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
140 Green Pond Road
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Raising a Child Who Prays: Teaching Your Family the Power of Prayer
In a society that is quickly abandoning its biblical standards, parents can create an effortless culture in their home that lends itself to the spiritual development of their child.
David Ireland, known for his dynamic teachings on prayer, provides a framework that helps parents elevate their prayer life, then parents can pass along the secrets to their little ones so they too may become spiritual giants over time.
Parents will be equipped with practical exercises, sample prayers, and developmentally appropriate mentoring plans that will encourage their children to pray effectively now and into adulthood. Learn more…
Charisma House (August 2, 2016)
224 pages | $15.99
Raising a Child Who Prays
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
PRAYERFEST ON TWITTER
- Just a few things going on during the week of March 27, 2017 at #ChristChurchUSA https://t.co/iypbrQIJWR17 hours ago
- Did we miss you on Sunday? Watch the replay of this week's service right here: https://t.co/YhXjiYKULX17 hours ago
- An authentic faith will venture far in God’s cause upon a "perhaps" or an "it may be." 1 Samuel 14:64 days ago
- Are you practicing this in your life? #faith #love https://t.co/O0zcCI7z0F5 days ago
- Who do you seek wise counsel from? #love #faith #ChristChurchUSA https://t.co/VA0bHjgLZU5 days ago